Thursday, November 15, 2007

the end is near...

Hey people,

I know haven't updated for a while...well about 2 months, but I will now bring you back up to date with what has been going on with Chambers & other MAPS stuff...

First of all, Chambers is now complete. Only Lil' Jon can describe how I feel...YEAH!!! The film was completed on the 26th October, unfortunately passing the deadline, but I'm very pleased with the final product. The music composed by Daniel N fitted very well and the voice over by Jacob was great. Thankyou to Daniel & Jacob. I must also thank Dan V for the fantastic editing he did and Nick S for the post sound work.

We have almost finished DVD Production for MAPS Advanced 2007. Tom, Dan V, Dave G & I have been working on it for about 2 weeks (In between playing snes, sega and 64 Emulators). There will be some good bonus features which I think will be well received. The Chambers DVD will started next week.



The screening is still the 29th November at The Palace East End on Rundle Street, Adelaide at 6pm. It is free entry and there will be food and drinks served at the interval. I'm sure the screening will go well, and that we will get very drunk. Dave will probably do his infamous Conan O'Brien dance.



Until next time,

Danny Steel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.