Sunday, June 24, 2007

just killing ourselves laughing...

G'day folks,

The Just Killing Time shoot is over. It was a susprisingly relaxing shoot with many laughs and good times. Thankyou to my wonderful crew who were very professional and focused, to the cast who were superb and also to our sponsors. I am looking forward to viewing and editing all the footage. I would like to acknowledge the cast and crew personally:

Dave, you are a great cinematographer. I admire your professionalism on set and your aim to not leave anything just satisfactory. I am excited about the prospect of working together again on our next big project.

Cassie, you take on your jobs and you nail them. You encourage and support all cast and crew and this film would not have existed without your help and commitment.

Phil, because of you there was not one dull moment on set. You are a hard worker and even though you were the last crewperson to join the project, I would have chosen you first anyday.

Rowan, you were just Rowan. Please, never change. Even though you were not needed every second on set, when you were needed you did a good job.

Vanessa, thankyou so much for your help and support on this project. You have a way with people that amazes me, I still cannot comprehend it. I admire the way you motivate people.

Saxon, you have added a certain quality to this film that many actors would not be able to bring. You researched and understood your character to the 'T'.

Kimberley, you are one of the most focused and dedicated people I have ever worked with. You executed each take perfectly and the effort you put in was outstanding.

Dragan, it was great having you on set. You worked hard and took some great pictres (below).

Fiona, having a professional from the industry was amazing, we were very priviledged to have you on board. Your work and contribution on this project is much appreciated.








Thankyou again,
Danny Steel.

No comments: